If Fox thinks that a Muslim can’t write a book about Christianity
would they agree that men can’t write legislation about women?
A reminder of the rules of the game: if your shoulders or hips lift from the bed… I stop and won’t touch you for several minutes… then we start over.
this game >
Sounds like my kind of game
omfg this sounds like the best game someone please
Need to play this game again. It’s the fucking best. Someone play with meeeee!
I’m sorry, but if lesbians can control themselves in a girls only changing room with ass naked woman waltzing around. Then I figure men should be able to control them selves with clothed girls walking down the street. Just a thought.
What I’ve Learned:
1. A girl can lose feelings for you over night
2. A kiss can be just that, a kiss. Completely meaningless.
3. Love can be one sided but I still wonder if that is love at all
4. Never beg for someone to stay or to love you. You shouldn’t have to beg for someone to be a part of your life or to love you. You deserve better than that.
5. Stop breaking your ribs to make space for those who do not belong there
6. Learning to breathe again is harder than the doctors said it would be
7. I don’t know what hurts more at night; being alone or being in love.
8. Laying with someone in bed at night is temporary. It won’t get rid of the lonely. You will still leave in the morning with a heavy heart and no hand to hold
9. Sometimes the sky rains gasoline instead of water and you have to be strong enough and ignore the urge to set yourself on fire.
10. I will be okay someday. Bad things happen for no reason sometimes and things end but that shouldn’t mean you should come to an end too. The ocean will always have waves; I just have to learn to swim through them for a bit longer.
11. The stretch marks I left on my mother from birth will not be another suicide letter I never finished.
Oliver Nolau (via kickingatshadows)
Who gives a shit if you don’t finish college. Who gives a shit if you marry young. Who gives a shit if you go against everything your parents want. Do what makes YOU happy. And don’t you dare give a shit about what anybody else thinks.